Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Arthur Visits, January 13 & 14

Had a lovely, cozy mid-January weekend (well, Sunday and Monday) with Arthur, who I coaxed into visiting me.

I tempted him with Mexican food, which I promptly bought for him.

We even managed to walk both dogs at once.


Then invited Brendan over for board games. Here's Game of Thrones!


I wore this, and braided my hair as accorded the Southron Fashion. 


Jack was perplexed, but involved heavily. 


The next morning I made special breakfast, Huevos Rancheros. 

Arthur was master of the pug-pets as we watched Moneyball.


A few more hours of lazing around before we went to Dana and Ian's for dinner. Lots of flour called for an old t-shirt. 

We home-made three pounds (!) of gnocchi, and promptly ate it all! while watching old fantasy films, of course.

x Guinevere

No comments:

Post a Comment